Sunday 11 December 2011

What was engaging?

What was engaging?

What was engaging for me was articulating the whole body, by starting from the feet and
working my way up too the top felt interesting and challenging. I also found the set work
quite engaging as i had never done anything like that before and learning about the culture
and words used was really interesting.


What was challenging?
I found it difficult to move from my centre, especially after moving with articulation as my
body wanted to move in a different way and was unsure how to move.



What images came up?
When being on site lots of images popped into my head. I was drawn to the river the most
and the ripples created by the falling leaves. This made me want to create my own images
and see what would happen if I put leaves in the river myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment